2600 Boulevard Alfred-Nobel
Montreal Quebec H4S 0A9
Edit this listing
PH: (514) 334-5445 or Toll Free: 1 (877) 224-5445
Haivision is the leader in live video streaming technologies, helping more than 25,000 organizations globally stream broadcast-quality, low-latency video from anywhere. Founded in 2004, Haivision is headquartered in Montreal and Chicago, with regional offices throughout the world. In 2017, Haivision open-sourced its SRT streaming protocol and founded the SRT Alliance, which now has over 300 members. Awarded an Emmy® for Technology and Engineering from the National Academy of Television Arts and Sciences, Haivision is recognized as one of the most influential companies in video by Streaming Media and one of the fastest growing companies by Deloitte’s Technology Fast 500.
Video Streaming Appliances
Makito X Series - Live Video Encoders and Decoders
Haivision’s award-winning H.264 and HEVC video encoders and decoders enable ultra low latency end-to-end transport of secure, high-quality HD video, even over unpredictable networks.
KB Series - Video Encoders for Live Internet Streaming
The KB series of H.264 & HEVC Internet Media Encoders and Transcoders deliver high-quality video streaming for resolutions up to 4K, available as small form factor portable appliances as well as rackmountable enterprise-grade servers. The KB series provides you with multiple options for live event streaming, helping you deliver the highest quality live video to your global internet audience.
Haivision EMS - Element Management System
Haivision EMS is an element management solution featuring a web-based user interface for centrally managing Haivision Makito video encoders and decoders across multiple sites. Whether used for managing broadcast workflows or ISR systems, Haivision EMS provides a significant boost in operational efficiency, intelligent troubleshooting, and increased quality of service – whether you have just a few or hundreds of Makito devices.
Media Routing Solutions
Haivision SRT Hub - Intelligent Media Routing in the Cloud
SRT Hub is a cloud-based service for routing low-latency, secure and reliable media for broadcast contribution, production, and distribution workflows. Leveraging the global reach of Microsoft Azure, SRT Hub is the ideal solution for broadcasters seeking alternatives to costly satellite links, purpose-built fiber networks, or proprietary transport solutions.?
Haivision SRT Gateway - Broadcast Video Routing
Haivision SRT Gateway is a highly flexible and scalable broadcast solution for secure routing of live video streams across different types of IP networks. By serving as a network bridge and converting between protocols including SRT, SRT Gateway provides broadcasters with cost-effective live video streaming to one or multiple destinations for content production and distribution.
Enterprise Video Solutions
Haivision Media Platform - Organize, Manage and Share
The Haivision Media Platform helps you organize, manage and share secure, high quality live and on-demand video to every employee, on any screen – desktops, monitors and mobile devices – anywhere.
- Enterprise Edition - Broadcast and record all-hands, town halls and internal live events across multiple locations.
- Workgroup Edition - Performance recording for research teams and training facilities
Haivision is the only company that provides a complete, end-to-end enterprise media solution.
- Live Internal Webcasts - Broadcast live all hands and town hall meetings so employees can watch anywhere, on any device.
- Simultaneous HD Recording - Live stream and record up to 50 HD sources simultaneously for multi-view, real-time monitoring.
- IPTV Streaming - Deliver broadcast TV channels along with live internal content to every screen throughout your organization.
- Video-On-Demand - Share your videos and pre-recorded content with authenticated employees using a powerful content library.
- Unparalleled Security - Protect your live and on-demand content from unauthorized viewing, copying, and redistribution with glass-to-glass AES 128/256 encryption, including compliance to security standards for enhanced safety across information systems and organizations.
- Low Latency - Haivision’s highly efficient encoding and SRT video transport technologies enable live video to be captured and delivered in milliseconds.
- High Quality Players - Haivision’s powerful hardware and software players ensure broadcast-quality viewing experiences, including support for North American Closed Captions and user-selected languages on any device.
- SRT - Haivision’s SRT (Secure Reliable Transport) technology enables the delivery of encrypted, high performance video over the public internet.
- Multicast/Unicast - Support for virtually any WAN/LAN infrastructure with minimal IT intervention, including standards-based support for both unicast and multicast.
- Multisite eCDN - Distribute live streams and on-demand video to fault-tolerant Haivision Media Gateways via WAN & internet without overwhelming the network.
- Permission-Based Authentication - Support for Active Directory, LDAP and SSO ensures that administrators can easily and securely provision employees and set-top boxes with access to the designated content.
- Set-Top Box Management - Centrally control and schedule when and where your video is displayed on any screen - in hallways, public areas, and conference rooms and auditoriums for group viewing.
- Hybrid/Cloud - On-premise, cloud and hybrid video distribution options fit your unique needs and network infrastructure.
- Watch on Any Screen - Deliver video securely to any screen, including desktops, mobile devices, and televisions.
Haivision Video Cloud - Cloud-Based Online Video Management and Publishing
The Haivision Video Cloud (HVC) is unique in providing an end-to-end solution - from live encoding of your events, through cloud transcoding, automated video content management and publishing, across the world’s foremost Content Delivery Network (CDN), and ultimately to any connected device to provide an exceptional user experience.
Secure Reliable Transport (SRT) - Secure Video Streaming Technology
A streaming pioneer and industry leader, Haivision is the founder of the SRT Open Source Project for low latency video streaming and the original developer of the SRT protocol – a widely-adopted technology used for low latency video contribution over the most unpredictable networks.
SRT accounts for packet loss, jitter, and fluctuating bandwidth, maintaining the integrity and quality of your video. With SRT, you can keep your streams secure and easily traverse firewalls. SRT is included with all Haivision streaming solutions.
Whitepapers, Archived Webcasts and Sponsored Content
See why customers trust Haivision to provide dependable, high quality, low latency video streaming solutions.
Explore our selection of video streaming and media management tools for broadcasters, enterprises, governments, and houses of worship.
Learn more about the latest in enterprise video streaming technology, security, and best practices from Haivision’s webinars.
Consult our white papers to learn about the latest in video streaming technology, review industry best practices, and explore helpful resources to inspire your next project.
For the latest updates in video streaming, and for tips and tricks to optimize your workflows, read our blog.