Edit this listing
Am Borsigturm 42
Live stream your business content with nanocosmos’ solution nanoStream Cloud and go live around the world in 1 second. nanocosmos is a Berlin-based company with more than twenty years of experience in the audio and video industry and a leading provider of an integrated, white label, ultra-low latency live streaming solution for commercial live streaming providers.
Go live around the world in 1 second with nanoStream Cloud!
Webcasts, Live Auctions, iGaming, eSports, Betting, interactive AGMs or town hall meetings, cultural events, fan-engagement or even First Responders. With nanoStream Cloud businesses are creating exciting ultra-low latency user experiences to engage their audiences.
nanoStream Cloud includes the essential features to engage your audience, anywhere in the world:
- nanoStream ULL CDN: global footprint to reach bigger audiences everywhere in the world
- nanoStream H5Live Player: ultra-low latency playback on any desktop or mobile browser, including Safari on iOS
- Adaptive Bitrate Playback: auto-adjust the playback quality based on your viewers’ internet connections
- Flexible Live Encoding: stream directly from your browser with nanoStream Webcaster – or use your own RTMP live encoder e.g. OBS
- nanoStream Analytics: insights on your workflow and improved Quality of Service and Quality of Experience
- 24/7 operation, easy to integrate into existing live streaming workflows
- Instant live streaming for multiple camera streams
Whitepapers, Archived Webcasts and Sponsored Content
Get your nanoStream Cloud full demo account or try one of our quick tests.
Videos & Demos
Watch our videos and demos to experience ultra-low latency live streaming.
Interactive Live Streaming With Ultra-Low Latency
Learn more about ultra-low latency live streaming with nanocosmos in this article, written by Robert Reinhardt, internationally regarded expert on live streaming.
Follow Our Latest Updates
Our Blog posts cover a wide range of topics e.g. new releases, articles, press releases and use cases.