Route de Genève 22-24
Edit this listing
PH: +41 21 732 01 01
FAX: +41 21 732 01 00
NAGRA is the digital TV division of the Kudelski Group and the world's leading independent provider of content protection and multiscreen user experience solutions for the monetisation of digital media. They include a scalable service protection offering featuring cloud-based security, CAS/DRM, anti-piracy services and forensic watermarking; direct-to-TV solutions; an integrated and secure pay-TV platform to drive content discovery, content monetisation and multiscreen deployments; a comprehensive framework for Android TV; sports OTT streaming solutions; an AI-driven business performance platform; and media asset management.
NAGRA’s portfolio of solutions includes:
- Scalable service protection solutions including CAS/DRM and featuring the new cloud-based Security Service Platform, forensic watermarking and anti-piracy services to defeat piracy through active security and put a stop to illegitimate streaming of premium content. NAGRA scalable service protection solutions work together with the Kudelski Group’s IoT security and cybersecurity solutions to deliver end-to-end digital security in one unified and comprehensive approach to drive monetization and successful operations.
- OpenTV Video Platform, a flexible, multiscreen management platform. Its modular components provide the tools to deliver, secure, manage and operate a wide range of media services, whatever the delivery network, device, or content type.
- GO Live entry level, turnkey solution for streaming live TV, start-over, catch-up TV and video on demand to unmanaged OTT devices.
- Sports OTT Streaming solutions to deliver, secure and monetize sports content – whether it is an aggregated pay-TV service, direct to consumer OTT or hybrid broadcast.
- Secure and consumer-friendly Direct-to-TV solutions, like NAGRA Connect or TVkey Cloud, that simplify access to linear and on-demand pay-TV services and allow operators to extend the reach of their services.
- NAGRA Insight, an AI-driven, pay-TV data analytics platform enables service providers to make better business decisions to improve their bottom line, take control of the data they own and create personalized actions that drive monetization, along with subscriber value, content, quality of experience, and targeted advertising.
- Media asset management solutions providing fast, secure and high-quality content delivery for VOD workflows.
Whitepapers, Archived Webcasts and Sponsored Content