Wiztivi creates a new personalised Video SoundboxTM experience
By creating the user interface of Sagemcom’s brand-new Video SoundboxTM, Wiztivi brings together the best of video, audio and voice control, and opens up new possibilities for a significant level of customisation.
Paris(23 Sep 2021)
The user experience has never been so complete within a set-top box. The new Video Soundbox combines the latest technologies in video, audio and voice control: thousands of contents are available in HDR, Video Soundbox is the world's first Dolby Atmos certified set-top box, with an audio solution by Bang & Olufsen, and built-in Amazon Alexa allows to control the varied services with voice command.
With the Video Soundbox, the end user is at the heart of the experience with customised operators’ services such as recommendation, and with personal end user services including Spotify or Amazon Music. This is an extra value offer for the user since it is possible for the operator, for the first time ever, to provide highly customised services within its brand universe.
Managing the interactions between all the services and cutting-edge technologies was the biggest challenge for Wiztivi. Every single experience (video, audio & voice control) has its unique features, and it is a remarkable achievement to combine them in an absolutely smooth way in a user interface, allowing to make the most out of each one of them.
For the end user, the resulting user interface provides a unified and simplified experience, aggregating each service in a smart way while hiding its complexities. More than just adding to each other, the different services complement each other and they combine perfectly to offer an enhanced user experience.
The customer journey is optimised thanks to a resolutely modern design, increasing both the time spent in the operator’s universe and the average revenue per user. The use of voice command benefits from on-screen feedback, and any home devices connected to it can be controlled by voice.
“Certain innovations allow incredible progress in their field, and the Video Soundbox is definitely a step forward. Up to now, it has been impossible to bring such a degree of customisation, and to keep a simple and unified user experience while maintaining the operator's brand universe. We proud ourselves on having brought this project to life and to see how successful it is for those of our customers who have already marketed it”, said Ari Bensimon, CEO at Wiztivi.
Wiztivi is a global leader in the design and development of User Interfaces for TVs, set-top boxes and mobile devices. In 2016, the company took a major step forward by acquiring Gcluster Europe thus becoming a world leader in the on-demand gaming market too. Today, Wiztivi has more than 200 people working to develop enhanced cross-platform user experiences and cloud gaming services.
Wiztivi has gained its leading position by launching more than 300 innovative services in ten years for major media & telco companies worldwide, with an impressive track record:
- Internet Service Providers (Altice Group, Vodafone Group, Orange Group, Digiturk, Liberty Global International, Telecentro, Get, ...).
- Broadcasters (Viacom US/UK, TF1, M6, Eurosport, Canal+...).
- TV and STB manufacturers (Sagemcom, Technicolor, Microsoft, Toshiba, Cisco, Samsung, LG…).
Wiztivi at a glance:
- World leader in providing user interfaces and interactive apps for TVs and mobile devices.
- Global reach with more than 300 services operated worldwide, on 5 continents.
- Pioneer in the development of Cloud Gaming solutions.
- + 25% CAGR over the last 5 years.
- Offices in France and Finland.
- More than 200 employees worldwide.
- Website: wiztivi.com
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/wiztivi
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/Wiztivi
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCpHjYoZ-KuTkibfwizdZmYQ
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/wiztivi/
- Behance: https://www.behance.net/wiztivi
© 2021 Wiztivi. All rights reserved.