Orange deploys Wiztivi’s cloud gaming solution on mobile devices
To support the launch of its 5G offer, Orange has deployed Streamava, Wiztivi's Cloud Gaming platform, on mobile devices.
Paris(27 May 2021)
Since 2012, Streamava has been chosen by Orange as its cloud gaming solution to offer its subscribers the possibility of transforming their television set into a real games console. Thanks to a solid partnership and constant improvement work over the years, the advent of 5G was a natural next step to extend this offer to also cover mobile devices.
Streamava is the world’s leading cloud gaming platform available from Wiztivi. This complete white label solution meets all the needs of operators:
- multiscreen, adapting to new trends and making it possible to reach a wider audience,
- complete catalogue of first-class content, regularly enriched according to the operator's needs, with more than 300 games from top publishers,
- flexibility to host the solution on the operator's own infrastructure or on the cloud.
In the vast cloud gaming market, Streamava is establishing itself as a profitable business, offering new sources of revenue to operators. This win-win solution for all stakeholders ensures product longevity throughout the value chain.
For the end user, there is no need to buy an expensive games console anymore, nor to download games. It is a solution designed for the whole family experience: the multiplayer mode allows everyone to have fun together, while personal profiles allow every member of the family to keep track of their progress in games. Thanks to these personal profiles, it is possible to play on several screens simultaneously. Parental control allows the setting of playing time, the control of access to games according to PEGI ratings and keeps the gaming experience safe for the younger ones.
Wiztivi is already working to further enrich the user experience and the future will bring new and exciting features.
Ari Bensimon, CEO at Wiztivi, declared: “With a cloud gaming service operational for more than ten years now, Wiztivi confirms its status as a pioneer in streamed gaming and is proud to support Orange in this new stage of its development”.
Wiztivi is a global leader in the design and development of User Interfaces for TVs, set-top boxes, mobile devices and game consoles. In 2016, the company took a major step forward by acquiring G-cluster Europe, thus becoming a world leader in the on-demand gaming market. Today, Wiztivi has more than 180 people working to develop enhanced cross-platform user experiences and cloud gaming services.
Wiztivi has gained its leading position by launching more than 300 innovative services in 10 years for major media & telco companies worldwide, with an impressive track record:
- Internet Service Providers (Altice Group, Vodafone Group, Orange Group, Digiturk, Liberty Global International, Get...).
- Broadcasters (Viacom US/UK, TF1, M6, Eurosport, Canal+...).
- TV and STB manufacturers (Sagemcom, Technicolor, Microsoft, Toshiba, Cisco, Samsung, LG…).
Wiztivi at a glance:
- World leader in providing user interfaces and interactive apps for TVs and mobile devices.
- Global reach with more than 300 services operated worldwide, on 5 continents.
- Pioneer in the development of Cloud Gaming solutions.
- + 30% CAGR over the last 5 years.
- Offices in France and Finland.
- More than 180 employees worldwide.
- Website: https://www.wiztivi.com
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/wiztivi
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/Wiztivi
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCpHjYoZ-KuTkibfwizdZmYQ
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/wiztivi/
- Behance: https://www.behance.net/wiztivi
© 2021 Wiztivi. All rights reserved.