VidCon Europe Announces Unprecedented Master Class Schedule for 2017 Industry Track
12 Industry Experts to Share Actionable Insights on Growing Views, Revenue and Community for YouTube, Facebook, Snapchat, and more.
Amsterdam, Netherlands(12 Jan 2017)
VidCon Europe (vidconeurope.com) today announced its Master Class lineup for Europe 2017, featuring 12 of the world’s leading experts across all popular social video channels, including Facebook, YouTube, Snapchat, Instagram, and more.
The Master Classes within the Industry Track at VidCon deliver hands-on secrets, tips, and tricks to growing your audience, revenue, and influence across a variety of platforms. Featuring a world-class lineup of experts in one place, attendees will be able to immediately put these insights to work to grow their businesses and drive revenue.
“Our Master Class lineup delivers a unique blend of research, insight, and test results from the leading creators, audience experts, and researchers in the industry,” said Global Industry Track Editorial Director Jim Louderback. “You’ll find the results of proprietary research into YouTube and Facebook’s secret algorithms, details on how to make money and build audiences on Snapchat, how to take advantage of trending stories first, and details on what the newest generation of fans really think — and how they’re different from country to country across the European landscape.”
The lineup of Master Classes includes the following:
- Reverse Engineering the YouTube Algorithm
- YouTube Ranking Factors Analysis and Optimization
- Hacking the Facebook Algorithm — Inside Facebook’s Secret Promotional Code
- Leveraging Trending Stories To Drive Views, Shares, and Revenue
- Snapchat for Business: Fundamentals to Grow, Scale, and Convert
- How To Work With SnapChat Influencers
- Snapchat for Brands — Using Data to Grow Your Audience and Make Money
- Social Video Trends and Insights Across Europe
- Creating a Profitable Live Video Strategy
- Shaping the Future of Video Entertainment — The Kids Conundrum
And VidCon Europe Master Class instructors include the following notable experts:
- Matt Gielen, Founder and CEO – Little Monsters Media Company
- Gavin McGarry, President – Jumpwire Media
- Liam Corcoran, Head of Communications – NewsWhip
- Carlos Gil, Global Head of Global Social Media – BMC Software
- Cailin O’Neil, Creator – Travel Yourself
- Rasmus Kolbe, Influencer & Creator – HelloRasmus
- David Sidebottom, Principal Analyst, Media and Entertainment – FutureSource
- Denis Crushell, Vice President of EMEA – Tubular Labs
- Philip Zeplin, YouTube & SEO Consultant – NovelConcept
- Thomas Cilius, CEO – Snaplytics
- Joe Thomlinson and David Jackson, creators – Diagonal View
- Alex Ayling, Head of Digital Studios – BBC Worldwide
“These are just a few of the more than 50 in-depth panels, keynotes, MasterClasses, and more coming to VidCon Europe’s Industry Track in April”, Louderback said. “We’re bringing together the smartest European creators, researchers, producers, and media innovators to share secrets and plot the future of the online video industry. Don’t miss it!”
VidCon Europe will take place in Amsterdam, April 7-9, 2017, at the RAI Amsterdam Convention Centre. This three-day celebration in Amsterdam will feature programming exclusive to the Industry track on Friday, shifting focus to Community and Creator activities and entertainment throughout Saturday and Sunday. Tickets can be purchased now at vidconeurope.com.
VidCon owns and operates the world’s largest events for and about the online video community. Each VidCon assembles fans, veteran and amateur creators, working professionals, and industry thought-leaders who gather to celebrate the online video ecosystem. The original VidCon, now renamed VidCon US, was founded by Hank and John Green. Total attendance has grown from 1,400 in 2010 to over 26,000 in 2016. VidCon Europe and VidCon Australia will both debut in 2017.