Sizmek announces industry's first scalable Dynamic Creative capabilities for mobile, video, social and display
Launch of Omnichannel Solution enables advertisers to personalise ads at scale using Sizmek MDX
London(24 Oct 2014)
Sizmek (NASDAQ: SZMK), a leading global ad management company, today announced the launch of Sizmek Dynamic Creative with omnichannel capabilities. Sizmek now supports highly scalable dynamic creative campaigns on every digital advertising channel, including mobile, video, social and display. This means that marketers can improve relevance and boost performance of online campaigns by automatically serving ad versions tailored to the user based on a variety of targeting factors.
- Dynamic Creative for HTML5 allows advertisers to run customised, fresh and optimally rendered campaigns on tablets and smartphones
- Dynamic Creative for Video makes it easy to personalise, change and optimise interactive elements within video ads – such as overlays or companion banners – and customise non-interactive elements, such as the components of a video frame
- Dynamic Creative combined with Sizmek Social enables dynamic ad personalisation across all major social networks, including Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Tumblr, and Google+
- Dynamic Creative with Sizmek Workshop enables thousands of dynamic display ad versions to be easily assembled and managed using mass versioning tools
- Dynamic Creative boosts ad performance by an average of 47% (69% for post-click conversions) over standard banners. The solution streamlines time to market and increases campaign relevancy.
In addition to personalisation and retargeting, Dynamic Creative dramatically simplifies the process of refreshing ad images and messages, enabling marketers in any major global market to continually showcase fresh offers and relevant messages without re-trafficking ad creative. Across all channels, automated optimisation ensures the best-performing ads are promoted based on the advertiser’s target metrics on all screens and buying channels.
Brian Weiner, CEO, The Illusion Factory commented, "We greatly appreciate the outstanding suite of tools that Sizmek offers us in our production. In producing ‘The Flash’ and ‘Jane The Virgin’ campaigns for our clients at The CW Television Network, we worked closely with Sizmek to streamline some of the minute details of versioned ads with dynamic tune-ins, working where non rich media ads need to appear. We are excited about Sizmek's innovations and will continue to evolve our working processes in parallel with theirs. We have been collaborating with Sizmek since the origin of interactive banner advertising, and each year, the increased performance and resulting awards we continue to win for our clients demonstrates the power of this synergy between our organisations."
“Advertisers need to be able to share and tailor their brand story across every screen and channel seamlessly,” said Ricky Liversidge, CMO and Head of Product at Sizmek. “As the first truly omnichannel and most scalable solution of its kind, Sizmek brings unprecedented flexibility to the market.”
The Sizmek MDX platform allows advertisers to create ad versions in a number of ways depending on the scope of the campaign. Spreadsheet-based versioning tools can be used for campaigns for fewer versions, while Sizmek’s unique mass versioning tools or XML feeds can be used to create and easily manage thousands of distinct ad versions.
“From customised catalog ads to weather-targeted campaigns, Sizmek’s customers are continually pushing the envelope with how they use Dynamic Creative,” continued Liversidge concludes, “By making scalable Dynamic Creative available on desktop, mobile, social, video, we can open up even more opportunities for innovation and consumer relevance.”