Amino Technologies PLC launches 2020 #futureisbright Graduate Programme to champion ambitious students and drive industry innovation
Amino Technologies PLC has launched its new graduate programme for students who have completed a Masters's or Bachelors's degree within the last two years. The programme offers 10 positions within Amino Technologies' companies, Amino and 24i's global offi
London(01 Oct 2020)
- Amino is investing in bachelor and master’s degree graduates, inviting them to apply for fast-growth positions in Brno, Cambridge UK, Helsinki and Hong Kong.
- This programme launches at a critical time when many graduate development and internship opportunities are curtailed by the challenges of the pandemic.
- The global programme launches on October 1, 2020 and will begin onboarding graduates from January 2021.
Cambridge, UK, 1 October 2020 - Amino Technologies PLC, an innovative Media Tech business, has today launched its international graduate programme for students encompassing a range of disciplines, including software development, analytics, engineering, operations, HR, marketing and finance. The programme solidifies Amino’s commitment to investing for the future of media and entertainment technology, empowering students with a keen interest in starting their career in the dynamic media technology sector.
Through Amino Technologies’ companies 24i and Amino, the programme offers 10 roles to help new talent kickstart their career and prepare for future challenges in an innovative and disruptive media industry. The graduates will work on live projects with 24i and Amino’s international clients, developing and contributing towards the exciting high growth media technology companies. The unique programme comprises of part-time and full-time 24-month graduate programmes or 12-month internships with training and development opportunities embedded throughout the duration.
Onboarding will begin in January 2021 and at the conclusion of the programme, candidates will have the potential to accept a long-term job contract at 24i and Amino.
The graduate positions open for application include:
- SW Developer Brno, Helsinki and Hong Kong
- QA Engineer in Brno
- DevOps Engineer in Brno and Hong Kong
- HR Graduate Trainee in Hong Kong
- Marketing Specialist in Brno
- Finance Graduate Trainee in Brno
- Operations Graduate Trainee in Cambridge
Donald McGarva, Group CEO, Amino Technologies PLC, said: “At a time when many companies are curtailing or even postponing recruitment and the development of future talent, we see recruiting graduates as a driver to accelerate our software-led growth and create a disruptive platform that supports the needs of broadcasters, operators and service providers today, and in the future. To become the leading innovator and trusted partner in delivering agile, effective and industry-leading video entertainment experiences requires teamwork and collaboration. I look forward to welcoming new colleagues across the globe to play a part in building a successful future.”
More information on the programme can be accessed here.