May 18, 2023
Best Practices for High-Availability Streaming at Scale
How do you maintain five-nines uptime for tentpole event streams reaching hundreds of thousands or millions of users? CBS Sports Digital's Corey Smith, Bulldog DM's John Petrocelli, and EdgeNext's Joshua Johnson offer tips and best practices for successfully scaling up your streams in this clip from Streaming Media Connect 2023.
Are Hybrid Events the Future of Corporate Video?
Are hybrid meetings the new normal for corporate communications, presentations, and training? EY's Waseem Ahmad and LinkedIn's Dan Swiney discuss the future of hybrid events and the technical challenges involved in getting there in this clip from Streaming Media Connect 2023.
IBC2023 Set to Drive Future Innovation, Best Practice and Collaboration across Global Media Technology Industry
• Registration now open for IBC2023 at the RAI Amsterdam
• Show builds momentum as over 40,000 square metres of exhibitor space already booked, exceeding last year’s final total
• Major boost in bookings from APAC broadens global scope of IBC2023
id3as to Launch Norsk, a Low-Code Live Streaming Software Development Kit, at Streaming Media East
Norsk allows customers to reduce time to market by focusing on their core business rather than the complexities of video processing and infrastructure.
PikoTV partners with MwareTV for complete live TV streaming solution
• PikoTV offers end-to-end solution from multi-format transcoding to middleware and apps for end users
• CatchupTV, CloudPVR, DRM and VoD supported
• Seamless integration, easy implementation and fully cloud-hosted