Vote Now in the 2020 Streaming Media European Readers' Choice Awards
The nominations are in and voting is now open in the 2020 Streaming Media European Readers' Choice Awards. It's the only awards programme in the online video industry in which you, the readers, have your say by selecting the products and services that have most impressed you over the past year.
Nominees were submitted by Streaming Media readers over the past month. Voting is open until 13 August. The top 3 finalists in each category will be announced on our website in mid-August, and the winners will be announced in the Autumn issue of Streaming Media's European magazine, on StreamingMediaGlobal.com, and published in StreamingMedia Europe Xtra newsletter in early September.
CLICK HERE TO VOTE
Note that the European awards only honour companies with headquarters in Europe. The U.S. edition of Streaming Media will also run a Readers' Choice Awards later this year. Email email@example.com if you have any questions or if you feel your company should be listed among the nominees.
You can take a look at last year's winners here.
Here are this year's categories.
• Analytics/Quality of Service Platform
• Best Streaming Innovation
• Cloud Encoding/Transcoding Service
• Content Delivery Network
• Content Protection (DRM, Watermarking, Access Control)
• Corporate Video Platform/Service
• Encoding/Transcoding Service
• Hardware/Software Server
• Live Streaming Platform/Service
• Media Asset Management Solution
• Mobile Video App or Solution
• OTT Video Platform
• Streaming Services Provider
• Video Advertising Solution
• Video Player Solution/SDK