Thank You for Making the Streaming Media Europe 2006 Conference and Exhibition a Huge Success
Streaming Media Europe 2006
Attend Streaming Media Europe and learn how streaming and digital media technologies can make a difference to your business!
Welcome to Streaming Media Europe, where the streaming media industry intersects with the business and content world. Streaming professionals,
content creators and business executives will gather in the autumn of 2006 to learn how to apply streaming and digital media technologies to innovative business
solutions and explore the development potential for this expanding industry. Focusing on recent technology advances in the delivery of video over any IP device and
the exploding video market, Streaming Media Europe gives you a competitive edge.
Learn first-hand how leading companies are successfully using streaming and digital media technology. In-depth Master Classes, practical conference sessions,
thought-provoking keynotes and a vibrant, bustling exhibition hall combine to offer a stimulating conference experience and promote the adoption of streaming media
technology. Tips, strategies and practical advice heard in sessions and on the exhibition floor will enable you to put streaming to work in your own business today.
Conference Chair & Executive Vice President, StreamingMedia.com
|At Streaming Media Europe 2006 you will:
• Learn what you need to know to make streaming work and how to select the right solutions for your needs.
• Understand how to integrate and leverage existing technologies with streaming for wireless and mobile applications, video conferencing, corporate communications,
video advertising and much more.
• Find out how to get tangible results today by hearing case studies from end-users in the financial and investment sectors, sports and entertainment, government,
news and education.
• Hear from the leading experts on crucial topics including rights management, managing digital assets, audio production, streaming to mobile, generating revenue
from mobile content and the delivery and distribution of digital media.
|Featuring SIX tracks in two days
• Industry Trends and Development
• Tools and Technology
• Enterprise Streaming in Practice
• Streaming for Corporate Communications
• Streaming in Government, News and Education
• Exploring the Potential
ON THIS LIST? YOU SHOULD BE THERE in 2012! If you’re on this list, you’ll find something of value at Streaming Media Europe:
Executives, directors, producers, and engineers involved in the creation, production, and delivery of online video entertainment, sports, and news
Broadcasting, satellite, and telco executives looking to deliver video content via IP to computers, set-top boxes, and mobile devices
Advertising, sales, marketing, and creative executives using online marketing techniques and technologies for their campaigns
Corporate communicators, including HR executives and investor relations departments, who use video to spread company news and communicate with colleagues and clients around the world
Business development managers and all those responsible for strategic alliances within an organisation
Educational technology managers and corporate training directors developing and using online and distance learning programmes and training systems
Government technologists who need to leverage the latest and best in communication technology channels
IT managers and software developers charged with implementing and integrating streaming and digital media technologies