Wiztivi’s UI product “TimelessUI Universe” now RDK compatible
After Linux and Android TV, TimelessUI Universe, Wiztivi's user interface flagship product, is now compatible with RDK. Thanks to this technological evolution, Wiztivi accelerates its strategic development and concurrently joins the RDK community as Prefe
Paris(03 Nov 2020)
TimelessUI Universe, now compatible with RDK
Reference Design Kit (RDK) is an open source software platform for the connected home that standardizes core functions used in broadband devices and set-top boxes. It enables operators to manage their devices, control their business models, and customize their apps, UIs and data analytics to improve the customer experience and drive business results.
By further extending the compatibility of TimelessUI Universe to support RDK-powered set-top boxes, Wiztivi is able to ensure the UX consistency that telecom operators, broadcasters and OTT service providers need for their ecosystem.
Operators now benefit from a cross device and modular UI product combining all the required features for a multiscreen TV portal, compatible with any environment. They can now enrich their content offering and maintain their brand identity on all targeted platforms.
Wiztivi joins the inner circle of RDK Preferred Members
As part of its development strategy, Wiztivi is also joining the RDK Preferred Member Program. By joining the community, the company will be fully involved in working groups, participate in RDK Summits, and work collaboratively on RDK reference implementations on member-selected hardware platforms.
“All the company's teams are very happy to join the prestigious RDK community and contribute to its development. For Wiztivi, this relationship is an important milestone in its strategy to offer its customers a unique user experience in a wide range of technical environments, with a very short time-to-market.“, Ari Bensimon, CEO at Wiztivi, added.
Wiztivi is a global leader in the design and development of User Interfaces for TVs, set-top boxes and mobile devices. In 2016, the company took a major step forward by acquiring Gcluster Europe, thus becoming a world leader in the on-demand gaming market. Today, Wiztivi has more than 180 people working to develop enhanced cross-platform user experiences and cloud gaming services.
Wiztivi has gained its leading position by launching more than 300 innovative services in 10 years for major media & telco companies worldwide, with an impressive track record:
- Internet Service Providers (Altice Group, Vodafone Group, Orange Group, Digiturk, Liberty Global International, Get...).
- Broadcasters (Viacom US/UK, TF1, M6, Eurosport, Canal+...).
- TV and STB manufacturers (Sagemcom, Technicolor, Microsoft, Toshiba, Cisco, Samsung, LG…).
Wiztivi at a glance:
- World leader in providing user interfaces and interactive apps for TVs and mobile devices.
- Global reach with more than 300 services operated worldwide, on 5 continents.
- Pioneers in the development of Cloud Gaming solutions.
- + 30% Compound Annual Growth Rate over the last 5 years.
- Offices in France and Finland.
- More than 180 employees worldwide.
- Website: https://www.wiztivi.com
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/wiztivi
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/Wiztivi
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCpHjYoZ-KuTkibfwizdZmYQ
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/wiztivi/
- Behance: https://www.behance.net/wiztivi
© 2020 Wiztivi. All rights reserved.