Stream Advanced Media Group (incorporating StreamUK), improves on Europe's best media platform
LONDON, UK(30 Jul 2013)
StreamAMG, the European digital media group which includes StreamUK, released their new and improved Media Platform this month. The award winning* Media Platform is based on Kaltura's CE codebase which was described by the Forrester Wave™ report as one of the most "feature rich" video platforms available.
Using feedback from their impressive range of clients across Europe, StreamAMG has improved on this base to create the most advanced online video platform on the market today, tailored to the European market and backed by European technical support.
The excellence of the new platform has seen it become the video platform of choice for four of the UK's Premiership football clubs - probably the most demanding and lucrative market in online video delivery.
'This is a huge release for us,' said CEO, Duncan Burbidge. 'We're not generally prone to hyperbole, but are confident that this is now the best online video solution within Europe - a truly outstanding combination of tested, reliable features and expert-support which is available directly to the client.'
Media Platform delivers a feature rich experience to audiences globally and StreamAMG has operations in multiple European locations so businesses can choose to contract under UK, Spanish, German, Maltese or Turkish contract law.
Headline improvements include:
- Players now allow HTTPS delivery and have improved multi-device support within HTML5 - meaning fantastic market penetration and the ability to add players directly to Facebook pages.
- Analytics have been completely re-written to include real-time statistics that show content owners who's watching, for how long, from where and from which platform and device.
- New social sharing tools let viewers share a specific point within a video, meaning sharing is more relevant and appealing to audiences.
- Multiple user accounts allow account owners to administer securely the company's video policy across large multi-user operations.
- Multi-lingual subtitles and accessibility-enabled players with HTML5 fall-through ensure the widest possible audience and excellent SEO.
For more detailed information on the new release, visit http://www.streamuk.com/streamuk-upgrades-award-winning-media-platform/ or contact them on email@example.com to request a free trial.
StreamAMG, the European digital media group which includes StreamUK, specialises in online video, webcasting and live streaming. It has offices in the UK (London and Manchester), Malta, Turkey, Spain, Italy, Sweden and also a strategic partnership with Nacamar in Germany. The company has won multiple awards for its products and services and supply major clients such as the BBC, the Guardian, and Liverpool FC.