ACCESS Twine™: Multiscreen Management Solution for PayTV
Today’s fast-moving multiscreen environment requires state of the art technology and standards that meet the needs of consumers and operators alike. ACCESS Twine helps reshape the TV landscape towards an intuitive, secure, integrated multi-device experience.
ACCESS Twine Summary:
- Multiscreen video sharing and content access — pre-integrated with CA/DRM
- Delivers logging and tracking data for targeted advertising, improved services and increased revenue
- Delivers personalized use experience across multiple screens
- Standards based for maximum interoperability
- Software for cloud, gateway, iOS, Android and STB devices
NetFront™ Browser series:
- Chromium-based NetFront™ Browser BE: An advanced, high performance HTML5 Browser based on Chromium Blink technology and optimized for digital TVs, set-top boxes, game consoles and automotive infotainment systems
NetFront™ Browser BE has been specifically engineered to leverage the Chromium Blink HTML5 engine for high standards compliance with ACCESS, adding improved stability in embedded environments and support for extensions needed for the digital TV market. NetFront™ Browser BE leverages the ACCESS experience deployed in over 1.5 billion units worldwide, including efficient access to GPU accelerated functionality and standardized APIs such as OpenGL-ES and software engines such as Cairo.
NetFront™ Browser BE delivers advanced HTML5 and CSS3 support as well as specifications such as Encrypted Media Extensions and Media Source Extensions - EME/MSE (media player integration and MS Playready are required for EME/MSE support), YouTube, HbbTV 2.0. It can also be extended with optional modules for use in operator environments requiring HTML5 Remote User Interface (RUI) or DLNA VidiPath™ capabilities.
- WebKit-based NetFront™ Browser NX 2.0:An advanced, high performance WebKit-based HTML5 Browser Specifically optimized for digital TVs, set-top boxes, game consoles, Blu-ray Disc™ players and automotive infotainment systems
NetFront™ Browser NX is an advanced WebKit-based HTML5 browser that features efficient memory usage, high stability, high portability and comprehensive support for digital TV standards or specifications including HbbTV, YouTube Leanback HTML5 and CE-HTML.
NetFront Browser NX has been specifically designed and optimized to address the real world shortcomings that affect WebKit-based browsers, including poor performance in set-top box platforms, instability in embedded environments, platform-dependent implementation and lack of digital TV-specific extensions. NetFront Browser NX incorporates unique technologies deployed in over 1.5 billion units worldwide, including efficient memory usage, while minimizing the impact of memory shortages, ensuring optimized memory consumption even under low memory conditions. Flexible porting APIs enable access to GPU accelerated functions and standardized APIs such as OpenGL-ES as well as software engines such as Cairo.
- IoT-ready NetFront™ Browser: The most advanced, versatile and powerful full Internet browser for beyond-PC devices.
Specifically designed and optimized to deliver high performance in resource-constrained environments, NetFront Browser supports almost any OS and CPU, and offers low power consumption, easy customization, and a broad range of plug-ins.
NetFront Browser is the most widely available mobile Internet browser in the world today. NetFront products, including NetFront Browser as an embedded Internet browser, have shipped in over 1.5 billion devices around the world, including mobile phones, digital TVs, set-top boxes, mobile handhelds, game consoles, automobile navigation systems and many more.